Have you watched Underworld?

The most full on Vampire/Werewolf(Lycans) series I have ever watched.
Non Stop action. 5 Parts. Dating from 2003 to 2016.
I am not a Vampire fan but this is so far above anything.
Almost a must see.

Nope,i don`t like films of that nature Bretrick.

1 Like

I shall pass on that one Bretrick. I’m a real goth when it comes to vampires.

1 Like

I like vampire/werewolf fantasies, but this was too hard core for me. I think I watched part and then thought naw

My favourite was Trueblood - this is a world where vampires have “come out” and live among humans. It was a series of books by Charlaine Harris. The books were fabulous but it’s always nice to see a book series come to life on screen.

I also watched the entire Vampire Diaries series and read the books. There’s quite a big difference between the televised version and the books but both are pretty good.

Reading the Twilight series got me into this genre. That’s going back to the noughties. It’s great to find a book series that you can happily read along with the teenagers. It was a bit like Harry Potter in that respect ref reading along with the kids.

1 Like

I liked the first one, a lot had to do with the lovely Kate Beckinsale being in it though.
If your looking for a modern vampire classic, it has to be the Lost Boys, great film
Abigail is a comedy vampire horror, worth a watch, as is Renfield, that is an out and out comedy horror, both have overdone it with the blood and guts thing though!

1 Like

No.I used to watch Buffy when I was tired after work and didn’t want to think.
Vampires don’t do it for me really.

1 Like