Have you watched any movies that are so bad they are a must see?

Eegah, 1962 Horror Movie. Often voted one of the worse films of all time.
Watchable purely to see how bad it can actually get. I tell you, it gets worse as it goes along

Jacques Tati’s final film, Parade was not up to scratch. Slapstick, mime, circus acts, acrobatics, audience participation. Rather ridiculous in my opinion

1 Like

There was one fairly recently that I had to switch off and then return to the disc later.
The Wrong Turn …sheesh, that was bad!
Wrong Turn (2021) - IMDb

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out, Memento with Guy Pearce, and Mulholland Drive, a David Lynch movie. Watched both quite a few times, but for the life of me, I can’t figure out either. Got them on DVD, so I’ll keep on trying! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I agree about Mulholland Drive, never understood it.

One of my favourites is Antonioni 's Zabriskie Point absolutely slated by critics but absolutely worth watching for its final scene, atmospherics throughout and , of course Pink Floyd’s rewritten, Careful with that Axe Eugene

1 Like

No! ……

1 Like

There is so much choice right now…if I start watching and think something is bad I give up and look for something else…I hate investing time in rubbish.

Many times I stop watching as well.
With Eegah I wanted to keep watching because it was so bad. :slightly_smiling_face: