Have you ever linked the wrong image to a post?

Many years ago on a message board far far away, I was reading about a rant. I don’t remember what the rant was about but the guy sounded super :angry: mad. The rant went on and on. He even linked to an image that he was mad about.

The link was to an image of the cutest kid’s toy. I was so :confused: confused. What did this cute toy have to do with a raging rant?

It turned out that he linked the wrong image. He was shopping for a gift for a child and had that linked in his clipboard.

That explanation deflated the whole rant like popping a balloon. I couldn’t stop laughing. :joy:

Have you ever linked the wrong image to a post?

2 Likes

No, but I have occasionally replied to a word game thread and mistook which one I was replying to.

1 Like

No ! However I’ve sent an email to the wrong person :astonished:

1 Like

I’ve often replied to the wrong thread or the wrong person in a thread…its me age :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never done that but I’ve often sent a message/Email and then regretted sending it.

1 Like

I sent a message to the wrong person on messenger last week, and it was about them!

Fortunately, I hadn’t said anything bad about them, it was all good but I did feel a fool!

Phew!

1 Like

No… a few years back I was arranging to meet a lady in our local shopping area, the County Mall.

My texting skills leave a lot to be desired.
I was just about to confirm when I realised that I’d inadvertently left the letter o out of the word County.

I still have nightmares!

1 Like