Has the Get Boris campaign started on BBC TV?

Just been watching dateline on TV today and it seems to me
that the panels and presenters have started a co-ordinated attack
on Boris on almost every subject particularly on recent events
where he is apparently to blame for anything and everything that
these people say have gone wrong?
This outburst of criticism has coincided with further attacks by
the print media and the so called intellectual establishment??
Even student bodies are joining in with demands to continue with
no line teaching as they seem to have got used staying in bed
all day citing the risks of resuming studies are too high???
These are young people from 18 to30 yrs old whos covid risks
have been proven to be negligable in practice!!
Seems to me the tail is trying to wag the dog??
Could all this whingeing have an ulterior motive driven by the
establishment???

Donkeyman!

If he behaving like an incompetent isn’t it the duty of TV news/opinion programmes to highlight and discuss it? We haven’t quite reached that stage of TV news as government propaganda sources yet
although we are getting there!

No 
 it’s become clear that BJ’s popularity, not only with the public, but also with his party, has taken a tumble 
 :102:

Although he has been ill (twice) and still not fully recovered, he’s the PM and must take responsibility for the shambles that was the government’s reaction to the pandemic. BJ has been too fond of blaming anybody but his “adviser” and his “ministers” for the disastrous results of the goverment ineptitude - excess deaths, economic downturn, public confusion, general scepticism, etc., etc. 
 :!:

Has any country got it right?!

Thats your opinion Devo, mine is different? This afternoon the focus
was almost entirely on castigating Boris and policies and so
called tensions within the tory party? Every man and his dog was
joining in !!
Boris has my vote untill he sells us out with brexit !!!
All this other stuff is peripheral imo !!

Donkeyman!
1 Like

You sound just like the BBC Omah!
Are you hoping for a labour party resurrection??

Donkeyman!

Dont think so Glanny?
All the early high achievers are now catching us up with infections,
And our high deaths were due to a lot of us being half dead allready?
You may have noticed we are dropping down the infection
chart now !!

Donkeyman!

If this was on the BBC, surely it is to be expected.

I can’t imagine the BBC supporting Boris or the Conservatives as a whole, or even anyone or anything which opposes their financial supporter, the EU.

I gave up watching Question Time some time ago and even if I hadn’t ditched my TV licence, I wouldn’t be watching anything on the BBC.

Yes, they have made some excellent dramas in the past or, perhaps more correctly, they have paid some independent production company for the right to broadcast their excellent dramas!

They are, without any doubt, a politically biased organisation which relies on compulsory ‘taxes’ of the general population to fund their activities, including their unbelievably generous payments to their executives and ‘celebrities’.

I think you’ll find that they’re sounding just like me 
 :wink:

Not particularly, but now you mention it:

Labour climb 26 points to match Tories in opinion polls

:wink:

The BBC is anti British and should have their right to transmit news programmes revoked. The producers are guilty of treason and should be dismissed at the very least.

Not a word about the demonstrations taking place in most of the capital cities of the world. Their ridiculing of Boris and Donald Trump is disgusting and unprofessional. And their support of BLM undermines the whole fabric of British life and history.

The limits that labour and other powerful remainers will resort to in an attempt to scuttle brexit is unbelievable. Who would anyone suggest could have taken over from Boris to deliver brexit and try to keep the economy buoyant with the minimum loss of life during the covid pandemic? Because Keir Starmer is a total waster and leading a party that couldn’t organise a pee up in a brewery
And the greens and lib dems will put everybody out of work in their quest to save the planet.

We’ve all seen how accurate the opinion polls can be Omah
:009:

Hear hear. :023:

Especially when run by the Observer!

Conversely, a similar one I saw in the Express demonstrates exactly the opposite!

The only believable opinion polls are the general elections.
Mind you, even then places like Leicester where the Labour supporters managed to ‘influence the count’ cast a certain element of doubt even of such elections!

The TV news as source of government propaganda Devo ???
What programnes do you watch mate ?? LOL!!!
No chance of that untill labour get in again !!

Donkeyman!

Exactly that OGF !
The rest of the world is on the march and the BBC talks about
face masks and refusing to go back to work etc??

Donkeyman!

True, polls are never 100% accurate but, as the pandemic will get worse over winter (with 80,000 excess deaths forecast, bringing the UK total for the year to near 150,000), it’s unlikely that BJ (and hence the Tories) will regain or retain their popularity until the fat lady sings 
 :!:

How, precisely, is the BBC anti-British? Utter balderdash! I am completely opposed to the empty vessel apology for patriotism that is stirred up by the tabloids and avidly swallowed by their fellow travellers, does that make me anti-British in their eyes? Probably, although the reality is exactly the opposite.

1 Like

Hi

Boris is in trouble.

The Mail and Express are after him.

Time for him to deliver on his promises.

He is toast otherwise.

The BBC are just disgusting pieces of crap , not on the side of GB at all .

:023::023::023:
No wonder the country is in the state that it’s in
Lord Haw Haw would have been proud