Happy Christmas

That’s nice. Please say “hi” back. :slightly_smiling_face:

@CheshireCat … Hello Joy, don’t take any notice of the exaggerations on here! :grinning:

This link will take you to the Trust Levels information which will explain how they work.
At the moment you are on Trust Level 1 …

https://forum.over50schat.com/t/over50schat-trust-levels-info/80117

Thank you Mags :grinning:. There’s still a lot I have to learn! How do I flag a post ?
Also, I’ve no idea how to get back to a home page from this thread. Maybe it’s because I’m on an iPad and can’t find it! :astonished::thinking::confused:

Christmas Eve!

Where is Everyone?

Looks like A Tory Party Meeting Table!

1 Like

May I wish each and every one of you a Very Happy Christmas and may the New Year treat you much better than this one has.

4 Likes

Thank You, BigBen

Give us all a ring at New Year!

:clown_face:

Sorry I can’t be on much right now…But still read up and post some music…
Most of all have a good Christmas and stay safe.
I realise now you don’t know what is around the next corner…
Cheers all, Dianne

1 Like

yes do you remember in those early years when we went into the “naughty room” and frolicked about letting our imaginations run wild??

I remember YOUR imagination! :grinning: Isn’t it Christmas there now? Hope Santa has paid you a visit. Have a good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

yes 7/8 hrs ahead if yuz lot - happy xmas CC xx - I do miss all our old mates

1 Like

A very Merry Christmas to all.
Whatever you do, enjoy.
Cheers.

Happy Christmas to you Mr d00d… :+1:

I trust you explicitly Cheshire Cat, as I’m sure every member on here does. I think trust levels should be decided by a vote of the members. After all, we are supposed to be living in a democratic country…
:hugs: That’s a hug by the way…I know, it’s rubbish…
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

download
Merry Christmas to all. My best wishes through out the holidays, and the coming Year.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all, just myself the wife and Alf, eldest is in Canada , youngest came day before yesterday and spent Christmas eve as our Christmas day.

1 Like

Awwww! Thank you :blush:. How are things in Donny? I remember you’re from my place of birth! Unfortunately I have no relatives left there now so miss visiting.
I’ve just discovered the hearts so you’ve got my first one!
Merry Christmas :mrs_claus:

4 Likes

Wishing everyone a cozy and relaxing Christmas! Very quiet here, a drizzly day but actually not as miserable a day as I thought it to be.

Tea now, and you fine folks…

3 Likes

I am glad that element of doubt crept in, you’re so close to be a democracy, it just needs that extra step.

But Happy Christmas anyway.

1 Like

Happy Christmas Bruce…
:+1: :partying_face:

Morning Chesire Cat and thanks for your heart, I will cherish it… :hugs:
Donny is trying for ‘City Status’ in the new year so they can put all the car parking and business rates up…Apart from that, it’s cold, wet and damp, and the roads are full of potholes. But I can’t drive anywhere at the moment anyway because I’ve just had a pacemaker fitted. Have a nice Christmas CC, and don’t be a stranger…x

1 Like