Happy Christmas

A very Happy Christmas from the Fox Cheshire Cat…
:hugs:
I know what you mean about the new look forum…
:woozy_face:

A massive Happy Christmas to everyone on the forum, it’s a great place to hang out for us oldens…
:mask:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope Santa brings a sackful of nothing but happiness and love which costs absolutely nothing

3 Likes

Nadolig Llawen. Happy Christmas.

2 Likes

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas :santa: :mrs_claus: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Give them my best wishes whenever you’re in touch.

How do you reply with a quote on here? Dunno how to reply individually! :thinking:

Thank you for all the good wishes so far! :grinning:

Merry Christmas to everyone! :christmas_tree: :gift:

1 Like

Highlight the text and a quote option will appear.

PS, in your op you asked how to pm someone. You are currently on something called Trust Level 1, which means you can’t pm anyone yet but would be allowed to reply to someone if they messaged you first.

Merry Christmas, btw.

1 Like

Famous Last Words,

(From My Turkey) :100:

“Merry Christmas, God Bless us Every One!”

2 Likes

Oh yes, it works. Thank you for answering my questions. I think after almost 9 years I should be trusted! :thinking::astonished::grinning:

1 Like

Will do. X

Alas, that’s not how it works after the “big move”.

Keep your nose clean, never be critical, and eventually you’ll move up to TL2. And, to be absolutely sure of things, never ever question the decision of a TL3, even though they might actually have made a mistake/error in judgement.

PS - that last sentence isn’t a criticism, but a statement of fact. I should know!!!

2 Likes

@CheshireCat, @carol Val says hello to you both.

Oh dear! Thanks for the warning. I was always good but I could never get in trouble on the Quiz Board! Others may say different! :grinning:

Happy Merriments.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s nice. Please say “hi” back. :slightly_smiling_face:

@CheshireCat … Hello Joy, don’t take any notice of the exaggerations on here! :grinning:

This link will take you to the Trust Levels information which will explain how they work.
At the moment you are on Trust Level 1 …

https://forum.over50schat.com/t/over50schat-trust-levels-info/80117

Thank you Mags :grinning:. There’s still a lot I have to learn! How do I flag a post ?
Also, I’ve no idea how to get back to a home page from this thread. Maybe it’s because I’m on an iPad and can’t find it! :astonished::thinking::confused:

Christmas Eve!

Where is Everyone?

Looks like A Tory Party Meeting Table!

1 Like