Happy Birthday Dextrous!

Happy Birthday, Rascal !

I hope it is a really good one!

3 Likes

Hi
yes , have a good day and keep posting, you are very good at that.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday birthday boy…hope its a good one :+1:

1 Like

It’s a day of celebration, :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…why.

Because it’s our one and only Dex’s Birthday!!

Enjoy your day and may you have Many More to come!!..:partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Dex .:slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Dex, hope you have a great day.

Are the drinks on you? I’ll have a straight Brandy please.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Dex.
The sun is shining in Cheshire, so maybe a good day for eating out. :fork_and_knife: :wine_glass:

1 Like

Happy birthday Dex. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Dex, and may you enjoy many many more :blush:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! Dextrous. I hope you have a brilliant day.

I have made you this lovely cake… lf you don’t like cake, you could easily hollow it out and wear it like a hat!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you all for your kind wishes. No idea how you found out it was my birthday today, unless it was something to do with the three reminders I posted over the last few days :grin::joy::joy:

Having a bit of a quiet morning, then when my daughter comes back from work around midday we’ll take a trip over to Lytham and have a light lunch, a float on the boating lake and a walk by the sea, reminiscing about the good old days.

Then back home and a takeaway for dinner. My daughter said I can choose and have what I want, which is most gracious especially as she’ll use my credit card to pay for it anyway. :yum::rofl::rofl:

Thank again. :hugs:

2 Likes

Best wishes.

1 Like

Sounds like a great day Happy Birthday mate

1 Like

Won’t crunching those light bulbs cut your tongue?

1 Like

Just when I thought my day couldn’t get any more exciting, I read on the forum that it’s Dex’s birthday…
A very happy birthday my friend…
:039: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Reminds me of the story (Bob Monkhouse told) about the sword swallower who was developing a new addition to his act of swallowing neon light bulb tubes. … the audience applauded him so much that he forgot where he was and took a bow!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Dex. Enjoy your day. :birthday: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Dextrous.
Enjoy your Special Day - hope you get Cake.

1 Like

HAVE A SMASHING DAY

1 Like