Hangin ya pantihoses up in the garden!

You said your aunty browned her legs and the ladies used to do that with bisto before popping in the oven!

oh no I can swear my aunty used the real McCoy out of a bottle I swear ossifer I watched her every friday night just before she went to bingo!

they never thought twice about doing it infront of us innocent souls! I remember feeling a bit queezy at the time!

I looked on the OZ site and found your tips Gummy. It even had a video. But I can’t get it to post. I may try again, but it might be upside down.:mrgreen:

yep but it happens here as well - some videos won’t play from country to country - it’s annoying but true!

this site works for me here!

gardening australia

Yes, that was the one. I can’t get the vids to post.

you’ll need to talk to a puter nerd - like fruitcake!!

Yep I might. X

Nope you can’t embed this type of video on here…

I come across this frequently and you would think in this modern day and age it would be a simple process?

Well that explains that.
Now I will be determined to find something similar. With Tights.:mrgreen:

This video shows for me, no problem with it…

I wanted to post it Mags.
It is not important.

I’m not sure what you mean SP :confused:

Sweetie wanted to embed it as we do with you tube clips Mags.

Thanks for the explanation Annie :slight_smile:

Oh good on ya mags - tells us how ya did it?

I just clicked on the link and it opened, Gummy :smiley:

yes - I do believe it’s how ya own site is set up - what default programs ya working with as ya own servers? I sometimes get messages saying this video cannot be played in your country , so there are restrictions in place sometimes but I think they are more about reciprocal funding arrangement not the actual mechanics - royalties need paying etc!

SP you’ll need to get the technical lads workin for ya! whooyee!