Hairdressers

Well done, Mags.:lol: You’ve got yours before mine, we’ll need pics to see these new hair do’s too.:lol:

I hope the weather warms up by then or it’s going to feel a bit chilly by the time she has finished with her scissors! :lol:

I am thinking of asking mine to leave my hair longer than usual, but shape it properly, as I have got used to it to my shoulders now.:lol: I could get it into a short pony tail at present.:lol:

You wouldn’t need a scarf in winter then! :lol:

I cut Mrs LD’s hair this morning at the front (the fringe I think it’s called) :-p and lived to tell the tale.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

True, but I do have a jumper with a high collar.:lol::lol:

Same here, Tiff. I have got used to mine being longer too, and to be honest, when I have just washed it and it’s all ‘bouncy’ I quite like it. Also, when it was so hot last week, it felt nice to be able to grip it up off my neck too.

I am going next week, 6th I think it is, so I will have to have a think. :slight_smile:

As mine is/was layered, I guess it would have to be longer, so rethinking I will go back to shorter, actually I might leave it to my hairdresser, she knows what she’s doing.:lol:

Mine’s layered too, Tiff.
They are just long layers now though. :slight_smile:

My layers are about 3/4 inches long, shorter on top than the back.

Monday for me! Woohoo!

Mine’s coming round wearing mask/visor/gloves/apron and bringing mask and apron for me. Her ‘tools’ will be sterilised after each client in her car.

Can’t wait for trim and colour - my hair will have substance instead of cotton wool! :-p

Money sorted too. Squirted and cleaned, and I reckon that squirting and cleaning the notes is the only good thing about these awful plastic notes!
Brings a whole new meaning to ‘money laundering’ too :mrgreen:

Brilliant, Pesta. I go to my hair salon for my hair do, it’s the 14th, she said wear a mask & knock on the window to be let in. I hate wearing a mask, but anything to get rid of the grey.

HOORAH! Hairdresser opening tomorrow!!

Put the bunting out! At last! they are opening again tomorrow.

I have my appointment for the 7th July booked. Wash, Cut, High and Low Lights, Blowdry, My sanity returned.

Been reading up about it and it seems a lot of hairdressers are no longer taking cash! only contactless cards. Blimey, I have been talking to a few who have said they won’t give a tip unless it’s cash.

Also reading that the hairdresser must wear the see-through barrier mask but the client doesn’t have to wear a mask if they don’t wish to. Good, because my COPD would mean I could never endure over 2 hours of sitting there with a mask on.

No more cups of coffee or tea. Taking my own canned drink as hairdressers banned from giving us a hot or cold drink in a cup or mug but can give water if in a disposable plastic cup.

Each client must have a disposable robe every time. and anything like scissors etc must be sterilised after every use.
No more magazines to read, No more than 2 customers at a time, no more customers that can just walk in to make an appointment, Hairdressers have been told not to have face to face conversation with their clients.
Clients will be expected to turn up on time for their appointment or they will lose their slot, and they must not be accompanied by anyone else. If more than two waiting, they must queue outside.

Phew! a lot to remember, but I don’t care! I am just so relieved to be rid of those iron gray roots!! and back to my ‘‘unnatural’’ blonde look. Yippee!:lol::lol::lol:

Hi

I kook like an ageing Hippy now

The Barbers are booked solid now, I will have to wait.

HWMO is having to wait almost two weeks too. I thank the Good Lord I had my Hairdressers mobile phone number. I texted her a month ago to beg for an early appointment - and got one!

I have to smile at my neighbours across the road. Both in their early 70’s, He now has a small ponytail and she has her hair in bunches!!

I think this will be me on the 9th July :slight_smile:

[ATTACH]13123.vB[/ATTACH]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Made me laugh too Tiff… so true too :slight_smile:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor cat looks like ET!:mrgreen:

A week today, I will have tidy hair! :041: