Hair Conditioner

Ladies, what hair conditioner do you use?

I used to always have Coconut, but have changed to VOS, because it says it will make your hair shiny and glossy, well that’s not worked, my hair still looks dull.

Any idea?

Charles Worthington conditioner and shampoo :slight_smile:
I only buy it from Boots when it is on offer 3 for 2 .
http://www.boots.com/charles-worthington/charles-worthington-volume-bounce

My hair is very shiny but that might be partly due to eating lots of almonds and fruit .

I use Aussie Conditioner, I find it suits my hair :slight_smile:

Dove Shampoo and Conditioner, I’m happy with it.

Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, the conditioner doesn’t seem to do much, without Frizz-Ease it would be a bush :shock:

Touch of silver or coconut oil prior to washing. But I’m taking the easy way out tomorrow I’ve got an appointment with a hair clipper and it’s all coming off.

Happy Naturals from sainsbury’s. The argan oil one would probably make most people’s hair shiny. I try to buy it when it’s on half price offer.

Pantene for repair and brittle ends. I swim 5 mornings a week and the chlorine plays havoc with the ends of my hair. Despite them being kept out of the water in a clip on top of my head…

For several years now I have used one from Handmade Naturals, and I wouldn’t use anything else now.
It has Organic Olive, Shea Butter, Aloe, Jojoba, Lavender and Palmaros in it.
I use a non-chemical shampoo too.

I try to look after my hair (and my teeth), as they’ve got to last an awful long time. :slight_smile:

I don’t use a conditioner, but use pure Argan oil every time after shampooing. It’s the only product I have found that keeps my hair fairly frizz free. Oh and I use satin pillowcases. What a difference those have made

I also use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner - moisture rich without which I wouldn’t be able to get a comb through it! For very many years I used Frizz-Ease - John Freda - then I compared that to another condition I had…neither my hairdresser nor I could see any difference at all, so after combing my wet shampooed and conditioned hair, I put a very small amount of Elvive conditioner onto my hands and work through my hair…certainly works for me and at a fraction of the price of all the old frizz easing gunk I used to buy!