Had an unsettling dream lately?

These unpleasant dreams come around about every 6 months.
For some reason I was pulled over by the cops and I was in a stolen car.
There was a gun in the glove box, who’s it was I had no idea.
As dreams seem to go their own way, I somehow ended up at home, in bed, waiting for the cops to visit me and ask me how many people did I kill?
I remember handling the gun, but not wiping my prints off.

I had such a horrible dream / nightmare the other night , too horrible to tell , but in my dream i was trying to scream for help yet no sound was coming out so i told myself this is life or death. i screamed . Suddenly my eyes opened and there was a strange noise in my room a howling sound that stopped after a moment or two . It was me . I was shocked . Lying in the silence with my heart beating i was relieved to be awake

1 Like

Nightmares can be horrid for sure.
When I have a bad nightmare I do not want to go back to sleep, because the nightmare will continue.

This is the potential problem with eternal sleep, you never know what you might get :icon_wink:

1 Like

Dreams are like a box of chocolates, you never know what your goin to get. :grin:

I have nightmares quite often, something I’ve learned to live with.

1 Like

I’ve had some quite disturbing dreams lately too. Is the moon closer to the earth?

1 Like

Lost dreams - can’t find the car dreams - dirty un-private toilets dreams. Get these time to time. So do many others it seems.

Had one that my brother was in. I was asking why he wouldn’t talk to me, then realised it was because he’s dead.

2 Likes