Greetings from the East coast of the USA

:it:

Hello from Italy, it’s a lovely place here, you’ll soon feel
at home, such a friendly group.

2 Likes

Went on a ride on the Orient Express once, from London-Victoria to Folkestone, we were served with a delightful traditional English tea (cucumber sandwiches, scones, etc). Delicious and so luxurious. :grinning: :yum: :steam_locomotive:

1 Like

Hello Alex. East coast? That’s a lot of coast :grinning:

2 Likes

Greetings @raven1

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Welcome raven1, to the place you’ll always find a post that gives you pause and makes you think…hmmm. And threads that will make your cheeks turn up with a smile and your eyes crinkly with laughter. :grinning:

I am also on the upper east coast of the US. It’s a great place to call home!

1 Like

And another welcome from me Raven1

1 Like

Hi Raven; and Welcome To The Forum, I am also a Newbie; I joined on March 21st (my birthday) and I can tell you that I really like being here on a daily basis. You will see that everyone is so friendly. I really do hope that you enjoy your stay here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Rose2
I had a few trips on the Orient Express. This was was mainly for the power electronics. I went by car - I had quite a lot equipment to carry south of Paris. But the final trip was a challenge - I was challenged at French port with my electronic kit - they stuck it quarantine. All my expensive bits…(;

2 Likes

Thank you very much Ms. Didi69, also, happy belated birthday, your 21st is a special birthday.

1 Like

Thank you very much Ms. RightNow, my pleasure.

Thank you sir.

thank you very, pleasure.

thank you, around the Maryland , DC area.

1 Like

Greetings Ms. Rose2, and thank you, my pleasure

1 Like

Hi Raven, thank you for the belated birthday wish; my birthday is on March 21st, I didn’t turn 21; I am 55 years old, wish I could go back in time :grin:

1 Like