Greetings and salutations, from sunny Ecuador!

Jack how long are you staying in Ecuador ?

1 Like

Hi there Fizz, nice to meet you.

4 Likes

Hi Fizz and welcome from somewhere rural ‘out in the sticks’ UK,
I hope you enjoy your time on Over50sChat. :039:

1 Like

Hi Fizz :grinning: welcome…

1 Like

Hello from cold and wet Victoria,Australia.
What made you choose Ecuador?
Looks interesting as you don’t end up in prison:)

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome! I chose Ecuador because it’s close enough to the US, should I need to get home quickly, that that wouldn’t be such a problem. It seems relatively safe here, the climate is nice, they use the American dollar as their currency and my pension will stretch further here as well.

All of those paces you mention, they all sound very appealing! I’ll keep you and everyone interested, posted on my travels. But for now, I’m settling in here. Traveling is fun, once you arrive but getting through the airports is such a trying and tiring experience these days. Thanks again!

1 Like

See my response to Besoeker above as to the “why” of Ecuador. Thanks too for your warm welcome!

Maybe forever, I haven’t decided but I’m pretty sure that barring any unforeseen circumstances, I don’t want to return to where I came from.

I feel the very same way about you, Mave-rik, thanks so much!

Thank you, Bathsheba! :raising_hand_man:

Blighty is tepid, it always has been, that is what’s likeable about it, consistency. :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t take a lot of pictures really but I’ll do my best to get something to put up here soon. Thanks, Donkeyman!

Hola, Meg!

Gracias, Mags, muchas gracias!

Thanks so much, AliceWonderland!

1 Like

There’s a lot of good that can be said about consistency for sure! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Fizz - Welcome to the Forum! :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

Greetings from a damp, chilly England.
Hope you soon settle in and have fun here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

All good, so far Boot! Thank you for your welcome!

Hi there Fizz … and welcome. Hope you like it here.

1 Like

Hi Fizz and welcome. Pull up a chair and have a look around :grinning:

1 Like