Goverment (haha)

Can I ask those more politically savvy than me, is there anything in the guidelines/history books regarding the fact the British government cannot get out of its own way let alone lead our Country, we are in crisis not a circus.

2 Likes

Never before, in the field of human conflict, has so much been cocked up by so few.

5 Likes

@Dextrous63 ,. Cocked up AND Cooked up too ! :worried::worried::worried:

2 Likes

Just spoke to my brother (about something else) and he said the way public feeling is going we are going to end up with a revolution, but we would end up queuing to do it.

4 Likes

Tory MPs to choose new prime minister as one-week timetable shuts out party members (msn.com)

1 Like

Somebody mentioned that the membership might go to court if they are not allowed to vote.

Naturally, one way round this would be for the parliamentary party to present 2 candidates, where one is their preferred choice, and the second would be an inanimate object such as a bag of frozen turnips.

Trouble is that the membership might vote for the turnips, if history is anything to go by.

In my opinion, the country has been run by a load o’ tumpshies for a good few years now.

4 Likes

Tory MPs wake up to the realisation that they cannot depend on the judgement of themselves and their supporters. They need to step outside and have a stern word with themselves.

How about Kwasi for pm, with Truss as chancellor?

What happens if nobody wants the job? What happens if they cannot decide between members and MP’s?

Could there be a military coup?

1 Like

There’s always the bag of frozen turnips.:wink:

1 Like

The Sith Lord returns, Boris Johnson is back in UK.

As said, the frozen turnip :wink:

1 Like

Now that would really cause ructions. :joy: :joy: :joy: