Good news, just for a change and I know there are cat lovers on OFC …

Good news for a change! This news item was found after searching for one that was on the ITV news just now, obviously the online news has not caught up yet. This may even have been another one from the same fire, if I find that one I will post as an edit:

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article255515011.html

3 Likes

Always happy when animals of any kind get saved by their human brothers. :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I was not allowed to read the article unless I jumped through their hoops :frowning_face:

1 Like

Cat got rescued by humans when its house went on fire. It wasn’t happy about it, but it was safe. That’s all we have to know :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Sorry about that LongDriver, I had the same problem but reluctantly turned off AdBlock so as to post this good news item. Trying to find another item without the ‘blackmail’ proved impossible.

I soon turned it back on again though, that goes without saying really.
:frowning_face: :grinning:

1 Like

Awww, poor puss. At least it’s safe and a fire would pi$$ off anyone let alone a puss :wink:

Poor cat must have been frightened to death, thank goodness it was rescued Baz …

1 Like

When my home was struck by lightning during '95, both of our cats fortunately dove out via the cat flap before the fire took hold; Cleo and Maddie both safe with one life each chalked off their list :hugs::+1:

1 Like

Lucky Cleo and Maddie, I’m so pleased they got out in time, LD…

1 Like

Neither was I LongDriver. I refuse to turn mine off. Except it is off for OFC & no ads, that was a surprise.

Thank you Azz.

Nice heart warming story about the cat then.

1 Like

Aw, nice story, thank you. I’m a sucker for animal rescues

1 Like