Good Morning Wednesday 6th September 2023

Morning all!

Still catching up on sleep from the holiday weekend. Yesterday, I cut up my new gummy vitamins in quarters to try it out. I took a quarter of it then went to sleep. This might be a total coincidence but this is the best I’ve felt in a few days. I’ll have to see if it gives me a headache later.

There’s a couple things I want to get done but I’ll have to see how I feel.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all.

I have a cold and sore throat so might either be in bed or reclining on my sofa watching recordings,

2 Likes

Good morning all,
a misty start to the day , I think my order of Staging for my Green house my come today , I have to put it together , reviews says its easy to do …

I was going to paint my Skirting boards , but found my tin of paint had gone solid .
Im looking for anything to do ,

@Jazzi ,I find garling with salt water helps .

Have a nice day you all .

Good morning all from a hot and humid Hampshire.
I was able to find a home for my frozen food ,my son was extremely grateful for the extra rations.
Now I’ve a wait till next Tuesday for the new FF so it’s powdered milk , tins ,veg & salads hmmm I shall probably eat out :wink:

Jazzi have you tried Strepsils and paracetamol

Hi

So sorry to hear that.

Why the wait?

So many sites for quick delivery.

Eliza and Ripple, realised after reading Azz’s post about his mum, talking about honey and lemon, that I have them here so just about to make up some. I took lots of paracetamol yesterday, and one or two ibuprofen.

1 Like

Yes you’re right , could have been delivered tomorrow if I hadn’t requested installation.

It gets worse the FF has sprung back into life however I don’t trust it .

Interesting Jazzi, and so soon after taking medication for the gout…
You’ll never guess what I was prescribed on Monday?

Good morning!
Nice & warm & sunny

I haven’t posted for a few days - sorry - as I 've had a cold, and there wasn’t much to report, all the days were the same - got up, felt miserable, sat about, went to bed early

But I’m more or less better now, and as I’ve eaten most fresh food I did some shopping
I wanted to get to the supermarket very early, but by the time I’d got organised I set off about 08-50

I’d forgotten that schools have gone back, so as I drove past my local primary school, Oh what fun!
Cars & kids & push chairs all over the place, like dodgem cars
Next time if I can’t set off early I’ll wait till the rush has died down

I went to LIDL and bought one of their cheap veg boxes - lettuce, cucumber, courgettes, sweetcorn cobs, oranges, aubergine, lemons, cauliflower - all for £1-50
Some of them need eating quickly, but I’m sure I can get several meals out of it, with a couple of additions

We still have a proper local greengrocer, and they were selling cooking tomatoes & peppers very cheaply
So it looks like I’ll be living off a sort of ratatouille/veg stew for a while, and I can always freeze some

1 Like

Good Morning from Foxy’s world… :golfing_man:
Still not able to do a decent walk due to gout that has moved to my knee… :leg:
I managed to get round Tesco after being abandoned by Mrs Fox…Gone off gallivanting with her mate…
Started my Colchicine Tablets yesterday but still took two paracetamol before bed to assure a good nights sleep…and they worked…
Garden looks like the serengeti because I’m struggling to get out and cut the grass. It’s green bin day tomorrow, so I must get my finger out…
Catch yer all later…
Lawn Mowing

1 Like