Good Morning Wednesday, 6th March 2024

Woke early and showered before dawn - no walk this morning. I had to take take my car for its 120000km service at 7.30am. Because they would be keeping the car all day they gave me a courtesy car. Gawd it was complicated, took me ages to work out how to turn off the damn radio.

Took it for a trip to Bunnings before parking it in my garden, don’t expect them to call me before 3pm.

It’s a warm sunny autumn day, nearly 28° and almost cloudless sky so should be nice.

Anyway, will probably spray some weeds with glycosphate in the meantime.

Take care and have a good day.

good morning and lookie its dry and expected to stay that way till weekend

talking of cars, today,hopefully my wife will decide on her new car, might take a morning, might take another week, we started the challenge a week ago.wimin!!

1 Like

Morning all - sunny if a little cold this morning, perhaps Spring is really on its way!

Cat duties carried out - she had not been sick on the sofa last night but there was a little gift left under the dining room table again :roll_eyes:

Humax box not able to be fixed yesterday so engineer getting a new one - hopefully to be installed in the next couple of days! Don’t watch much TV so not a problem - I have a large DVD collection and prefer to choose one of those to watch rather than the rubbish on TV!

Take care - hope everyone has a lovely day

Just tell your wife you can make a car out of spaghetti. It will be worth seeing her face when you drive pasta.

1 Like