Good morning Wednesday 6th July 2022

Morning all.

It turned out to be a fairly quiet 4th of July until the last few hours of it. Then it sounded like what I imagine a war zone sounds like. There were HUGE explosions everywhere. Thankfully, it only lasted a couple hours. I heard a couple sirens.

Tuesday was a day of rest. Another hot day. I’m hoping it’s going to cool some soon.

I’m looking forward to an online masterclass today.

Have a focused day everyone.

Good morning Butterscotch and all who follow

Rained here for much of the night so we were up catching all the water finding its way through the tarpaulin covering the roof right now…the final steels are going in today so hopefully then they can start on the roof…fingers crossed.

Off into Harrogate today meeting pals for lunch…hope the sun gets out

Have a great day everyone

Morning all, not much happening here. Just finished clipping Oscar and we are being treated to lunch at the pub, so an easy day ahead.

Enjoy the day folks :blush:

Morning all, sun is only just coming out.
Planning to have a BQ in the garden at lunch time.
Nothing else planned for the day.
Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

No plans here, just see what happens.

I have my new repeat meds beside me and will now start loading up the plastic strips, for 2 weeks’ worth. I keep hoping to find more of the same, so I can do a whole month at a time. Sods law, can’t remember where I bought these.

Shall do a cooked meal for lunch, which I prefer. Gets it out of the way then.

Still raining but at least not continuous, the rain has moved further north, the Hunter valley is coping it at the moment.

I was going to drive to the Wollongong CBD but the train strikes might have made parking difficult so I will wait until Friday.

Have a good one

@Jazzi I saw these the other day in B&M B&M Search : Page 26 | B&M (bmstores.co.uk) actually saw they had a two week one as well (but may of been a one off)

Not the type I want. But thanks.

1 Like