Good Morning Wednesday, 28th February 2024

Welcome to the warm, wonderful world of Wednesday

It is supposed to warm up to the low 30s later today but the weather is a bit hit and miss - cloudy, then sunny, even some mist over the escarpment. I still did my laundry after my walk and am just hoping to beat any rain.

Filled my “new” jerrycan with water and left it in the sun to build up a bit of pressure to see if it leaks, I have to say it is looking good so far.

Ordered a soundbar for my bedroom TV from Amazon. The current sound system was bought so long ago it is all analogue, it just has to go, will be in the bin before garbage day.

Take care, can’t believe February is nearly over!

Have a good one no matter what you are up to (psychopaths excepted).

1 Like

and a welcome to a dismall, damp, cold UK at least in the north west, and its nearly March and haven’t mowed the lawns yet

will do walkies around the lake, then coffee and biccies in the garden room, sat watching the birdies

need to do some planning, if not make something up

1 Like

Morning all - weather damp but less cold today. Cat servant duties carried out, although again she refused to go out. She is very disdainful and refuses to allow me to pet her!

My neighbours sent me pictures of their Caribbean cruise, blue sky, white sand and empty beach (I am not jealous - green is my natural colour!)

Off to try out a new club this morning - my visit to my brother has made me realise how alone I am so I am hoping to make some new friends

Take care - hope everyone has a good day

Good Morning from Foxy’s World… :heart:
Off to Sheffield this morning for my annual pacemaker/defibrillator checkup.
Well I’m still here, so it must be working okay… :sunglasses:
Went off to Tesco bright and early…Well, I say bright, it was early anyway… :yawning_face:
A bit warmer here too, but not enough time for my walk so I’ll go twice as far tomorrow…
:man_walking:

Good luck with the checkup.
I’ve only been to Sheffield once but remember it as very hilly so good for some walking exercise. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Mr Smith, all went well thanks, and I’ve got 11 years of battery life left…Apparently…
:nerd_face:
Sheffield is just like Rome and built on seven hills. I’ve always loved Sheffield and ran 3 full marathons there.
:man_running:

1 Like