Good Morning Wednesday 26th Jan

Morning all, dry but chilly and grey, off to the mens shed for an hour or two, then my financial adviser is coming this after to go through the options on being tax efficient .enjoy.

After you’ve done what?!

1 Like

You caught me with my shield down :clown_face: Hoovered the windows quite normal really :joy:

1 Like

lol, ok, I’m with ya now…

1 Like

You didn’t think I used my dyson on them did you? What do you think I am stupid :joy::clown_face:

1 Like

Do keep up Lucy…
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not only is the shield down, now the door is wide open… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s not me I keep up… :astonished: :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: a bright sunny start to the day.

Our daughter went to the hospital earlier this morning to have a PET scan, I am keeping my fingers crossed for her, she won’t know her results until she sees her Consultant next Wednesday.

If it’s not too cold out I may go out into the garden to do a bit of tidying up out there.

Happy Australia Day @Bruce , enjoy your day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m going out to look at the thermometer Mags, and if it’s not too cold I might put on my shorts for this mornings walk…Not a cloud in the sky at the moment.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Morning all. Nice blue sky for a change, but still chilly.

Barry, I can imagine how you’re feeling worrying about Alfie, so I hope all goes well and your little man is home again soon.

Shopping this morning, then need to wait in for a visitor this afternoon.
The builder chap is cracking on with mending my front wall, and has managed to salvage quite a few of the bricks to re-use on it.

Best get a move on . . .

2 Likes

If you do wear your shorts (swoon!) Bob, maybe you should stuff a pair of your wife’s stockings in your pocket in case those lovely legs (swoons again!) get cold. :smile:

2 Likes

Behave yourself Mags, you’ll spill your cuppa everywhere.
You’ll get him all of a tizz too. :grin:

2 Likes

……. and I thought it was the cold weather making my hand shake, Mups! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@Barry - I hope Alfie’s op goes well and he will be back home with you soon.

It must be worrying for you. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

4vjq

Happy Australia Day to all you Aussies .
I wish I was there .

1 Like

I hope all is well for her, Mags!

2 Likes

Thank you Tabby…

Best wishes to your daughter @Mags , such a worry waiting for results but here’s hoping they are as good as you would hope :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like