Good morning Wednesday 1st February 2023

Morning all!

At the end of every month, I have credits left to borrow on my library Hoopla account. They don’t carry over. It’s use it or lose it. I end up borrowing a bunch of videos that expire 3 days later. This month was the same. I’ve got 5 videos waiting to be watched in the next 2-3 days.

Yesterday was a day of rest trying to catch up on as much sleep as possible.

Today’s plan is to watch some videos.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

1 Like

Morning.

Haven’t decided what to do today. I have books that need returning to the library but as I have started another, they can maybe wait. If only our weather wasn’t so perishing, I could do bits over the allotment. I could maybe order some more pallet collars, to give me more raised beds, now I have another pension paid in today. I will see.

Dog walk now, if I can persuade madam off my bed.

Good morning!

It’s raining, grey, and miserable here
I have library books to return but I’ll put that off till tomorrow

I’ve spent the past couple of days cleaning & tidying, and I have food in, so I think I’ll get back to a part made model plane

Hi

Good Morning All.

Home again after yet another stay in hospital.

I start DAPT today, wgich thins my blood to exreme, one of the advice
notes even says I must stop using waxing strips on bikini lines, which made me laugh.

The decorator is here, and very good he is too, but it is strange paying for someone to do things I cannot do anymore.

No more stairs or ladders for me, the physios have no sense of humour.

1 Like

Pinch punch first of the month .
I don’t want any pinch and kick for being so quick .

This morning met up with other dog walkers for an early coffee at the beach cafe … gorgeous sunrise.

Wishing you all a fab Feb xxx

Good to see you back, Swimmy.

Good morning all.
Walked Max along a stretch of The Roman Rig. The we had the hairdresser for myself, my wife, and a friend a few doors down. And now it is 12:02.

Hi Swimmers, nice to hear you are back home again.
No chasing the women around in your bedroom then?