Good Morning - Wednesday 17th November

Good morning everyone :grinning: fine here and I hope to get some cushion covers dry.

I might do a bit of tidying in the garden, there is lots of dead heading to do with the winter primroses and cyclamen which are flowing profusely and an absolute picture.

Enjoy your day :grinning:

1 Like

Donā€™t know what happened yesterday evening but it felt like I had been punched in the eye that has the stent in it. This morning it itches like mad and still a bit painful if pressed ,very strange.
I stayed up to watch the final episode of ā€œmarried at first site Australiaā€ which I found interesting. Couples that stayed together after the experiment, those that cheated and those who parted as friends. A few surprises not expected by anyone. Great program having watched all or most of the episodes.
Decided to do a roof gutter check yesterday and lucky i did, huge lumps of roof moss blocking the gutter so a case of getting out the skyvac machine.

1 Like

Good morning all.
Nice sunny morning here, following a cold night last night. I must get the rest of my pots bubble wrapped or it will be too late.

Still got some Tulips to plant, so will try and get that done this morning, then a GP appointment this p.m.

Hope all the poorly ones here are on the mend soon.

1 Like

Good morning from ā€˜out in the rural sticksā€™ to you all. :039:

Bright and sunny this morning but itā€™s still cold, for me anyway. Maximum temperature 11ĀŗC.

Nothing much planned, maybe the odd household chore just to keep the place ā€˜ticking overā€™.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.

1 Like

Good morning awl!
Itā€™s been busy for us already. Iā€™ve had my annual checks with weight measured, blood work drawn, blood pressure checked. Then the flu shots for both of us. Then home. Then a couple of deliveries. Now weā€™ll let the dogs outā€¦before it rainsā€¦

1 Like

Noooooo, silly. The lady who sold this house to me last year! We meet up now and again for a chat. Iā€™d only move again, after a huge lottery win, lol.

2 Likes

Hello good morning all

Itā€™s a lovely sunny day here perfect for a coffee at the beach cafe.
Nothing else planned

1 Like

download
A chilly 27 degrees. Getting ready for a trip. Hope everyone is well.

2 Likes