Good Morning Wednesday, 14th February 2024

It’s Valentine’s Day all you lovers out there.

Did you receive any Valentine’s cards? Did you send any? (Just being a sticky beak)

A warm night with a minimum temp of 24° though I slept well - on top of the bed rather than in it.

Had an emergency yesterday arvo when a sudden thunderstorm rolled in and a mad rush to get my already dry washing off the line. (My fault for leaving it out too long).

I intended to mow the lawn today but a shower early might have knocked that on the head so it looks like a visit to the doctors for my regular check up might be the highlight of my day.

Hope you have a more exciting day planned.

2 Likes

good morning Bruce and all who follow, never even knew it was Valentines day, so no and no

we got rain all day and Mrs M is out walking and left me to sort out a few days away next week, thats my type of jobs

1 Like

Morning all - another grey overcast start to the day with heavy rain forecast for later (oh joy!) As suspected the gardener cancelled yesterday afternoon - rebooked for Thursday afternoon weather permitting!

Local radio is waxing lyrical about Valentines Day - as I no longer have a special person in my life I will be off to the shop later to buy myself chocolates!

Hope everyone as a lovely day

1 Like

Good morning!
Dull & drizzly

At last my cold and general bleariness has cleared up, so for the next few days I’ll be catching up with cleaning, tidying, and writing letters
Also I’m expecting a parcel delivery today

1 Like

We don’t go mad on Valentines Day, it’s for singles and flirting and youngsters, really. Couples should celebrate their anniversary

I did get a card and some flowers and I’m doing steak tonight

I sent him a card, and then got my friend to write the envelope on another unsigned one and posted it when I was in Bristol……

Just so he can think he’s got a secret admirer and I can build his ego up pretending to be jealous…. :rofl:

I sent this to all my single friends and he’s miffed because he says it implies he’s a nob!

3 Likes

Sent Mrs Fox a card and some chockies…That must be the third Valentines card I’ve sent her in fifty odd years of marriage…Almost gave her heart palpitations… :heart:
In other news…It’s off to Ikea for some of their delicious meatballs, I think Mrs Fox has different ideas why we are visiting…
:yum:
No walk today, but very a very warm 10 degrees C as we tootled off to Tesco early, I think the staff were surprised to see me in shorts…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

My wedding anniversary, so a double celebration today ,with the love of my life :heart::heart:

1 Like

Good morning… Yes, I know I’m late, had one of those days best forgotten about, so I’m starting a condensed version from now 'til midnight…

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Cosmos…
:+1:

1 Like

Thank you x

1 Like