Good morning Wednesday 11th January 2023

Morning all!

It’s still raining here. It’s wearing me out. I need some rest from this, and I need to get some groceries.

I’m playing it by ear today to see if the rain will ease up.

Have a nice day everyone.

Morning.

Oh I know how you feel about relentless rain. I’ve barely done a thing on my new allotment because of this weather! I might be over there this afternoon as I have possibly found a source for pallet collars, as my delivery is just after 2pm. Will use these to make raised beds. I have asked for 5 for now, at £8 each, and could order more as time and needs goes on. Hope it’s not raining again later.

Computer usage possibly this morning, but I might have to check if I should download W10, and if it works. I believe support has ended for W8 (I have 8.1). Always something to think about with computers.

Rain rain and more rain and floods.
The sun was shining in a blue sky this morning as I loaded Pippin in the car and headed for the common, my local field had seagull swimming on it .
By the time I reached the common 5 mins away and unloaded Pippin the rain had started and became a torrent so we returned home and played ball in the hall.
Roll on spring. I noticed it is getting lighter in the late afternoon.