Good morning one and all, a bit of rain overnight but it has turned into a lovely spring day in the mid 20s
I had to go to a pathology place this morning for my PSA blood test, when I got there at 8.30 there were a couple of other people waiting so it was only about a 15 minute wait. I forgot to get it done before the long weekend and I visit the specialist next Tuesday but I think a week should be long enough for him to get the results, hope so anyway.
Afterwards wandered back home (it is only a block away) and decided that with a rapidly drying grass it was a good opportunity to spray some of that cheap Chinese Roundup along the fence line, followed by mowing all the grass. The recent rain has made it all leap out of the ground.
That was basically the morning sorted.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
Take care…