Good Morning Tuesday 6th June 2023

Morning all!

Watered yesterday. It’s getting warm here. Then didn’t get enough sleep. Slowly trying to catch up.

Today’s plan is rest, sleep and possibly researching a few things I want to buy.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning Butterscotch and all who follow

Today I am having my house valued so it is shining like a new pin…and not a weed in the garden anywhere…took some doing I can tell you. It said on the news last night that house prices are falling…wouldn’t you know it…oh well fingers crossed

Have a good day everyone

Good morning!
Dry but a bit dull & cool

Tai Chi session this morning; nothing much planned after that

Morning all, its another dull, grey, miserable day here.

Off to a Car Boot sale this morning.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all
Another lovely sunny day.
Today I’m shopping for sandals , I live in my Sketchers.

Enjoy your day xxx

Mrs Fox’s birthday today, so it’s been customary recently to visit big houses on our birthdays…Today is the turn of ‘Castle Howard’ …Blimey! is that the time…
:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Have a nice time OGF and happy birthday to your wife.

1 Like

Happy Birthday to Mrs Fox, Bob - hope you both have a lovely day. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Susie and Mags we had a lovely day. Went with our good friends and neighbours, sort of partners in crime, or more ‘Last of the Summer Wine’…
It was going to cost us a kings ransom (£27 each) to get into Castle Howard house and gardens. The house is massive, and so are the gardens, so we wouldn’t have been able to do both satisfactorily, so we gave it a miss. It was too cloudy and cold to go round the gardens but we did enjoy an amazing smoked bacon and muffin sandwich in the cafe’ there…
The Folly at Castle Howard.

The best view I could get of Castle Howard from the road…

Just further down the road was ‘Yorkshire Lavender’ and with a very nice cafe’ and beautiful views across to York Minster and the ruined castle of ‘Sheriff Hutton’ we took tea and scones and made our way home, with just a stop at our favourite fish restaurant…
And the view from the cafe’ window at ‘Yorkshire Lavender’

This was taken with a very long tele lens…