Good morning Tuesday 31st January 2023

Morning all!

Quite a day. After working on something for a long time, I was told this morning that the whole thing was messed up. It was corrected by the end of the day. Whew! Huge relief.

I’m planning to celebrate by watching Netflix. Hopefully I’ll get some food soon.

Have a nice day everyone.

Morning.

That’s today’s plans changed. No weekly cafe meet as their boiler is broke. Had thought of tomorrow but some people aren’t available, so I will reschedule when I know cafe is open.

Will see what the weather is doing before I decide on anything.

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: windy here and the ground is drying which is great for taking Pippin out in the fields.

I have toothache this morning so need to make a dental appointment, for 30 years I had a lovely dentist but he retired and now I have the dentist from hell so am not looking forward to going.

I hope to give Pippin a bit of a trim too so a busy day ahead .

Good morning!

Up fairly early today, about 6-00
Cleaned the kitchen, dusted & vacuumed the living room
Just about to have a shower; then an early dinner, then return some library books

All this new found enthusiasm has been brought on by the fact tht it’s fairly warm & sunny and I’m finally getting in to the New Year.

I have my dental check up this afternoon! Washing the car this morning :red_car: