Good Morning Tuesday 31st August

@SilverTabby Did not know Amazon delivered jail cells…LOL

1 Like

@susiejaeger Have a lovely day, what on the cards for lunch update may be required.

Rest is the best medicine.

This is all in one day WOW

@Bread Onwards and upwards remember to mark the kettle or drink of choice box.

1 Like

Afternoon all up early dog walked showered made it to the hospital in good time for a Doppler (following recent stroke) parked went to book in lady said “You are right on time 9.40am but sadly 48 hours too early” For some reason I was working on today being the 2ndDUH

2 Likes

@Kazz wow Kazz, that’s what I call keen…:rofl:

Aww @Kazz , you should have told them you were doing a trial run! :smile:

@Barry That’s when I call myself stupido
I

There was no mention of any rain or drizzle in the forecast last night but, when we got up this morning, the road outside had puddles of water on it and the back windows had rivulets running down them and it’s bloody cold. I’m going to put the heating back on shortly (normally this doesn’t happen until the end of September/beginning of October).

Hi Kazz,

Well seeing that my Husband was treating me, I had Large Cod, Chips & Peas, followed with a Latte, then Chocolate Pudding and Custard. So no supper for me, i’m too full up.

GP has just phoned me, no MRI results yet, maybe another week to go, he has prescribed yet more painkillers for me to try NEFOPAM.

1 Like

? I’m not Kazz. I’m not a number. I’m Percy Vere. :icon_biggrin:

@Kazz oh no Kazz what a nuisance having to go through all that again…
I hope you didn’t have to travel too far…

I loved that TV series

No Meg about 1/2 an hour but my own fault says clearly Thursday 2nd Sept for some reason I thought yesterday was the 1st Duh

Wow, never heard of them, Susie. Hope they help. That dinner sounds yum.

Well just picked up the keys and now waiting for Mrs Bread to get home from work so we can have a look around the new house.

Our house is walls of boxes ready for the move tomorrow… no telly, no books or laptop now it’s all in boxes.

Feels weird…

2 Likes

And more besides!

Oh dear, 48hrs early for an appt?! Doh indeed.

Good luck for the move. Hope it all goes well.

Are you moving far, smaller larger?