Good Morning Tuesday 31st August

Good Morning everyone,

Going to be dull but warm here today. Will split my time between hedge trimming and sorting out more stuff in the Craft Room - can’t go anywhere - due an Amazon delivery.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dull and cool again, very misty earlier.

Helpers coming later and hopefully the locksmith…

Have a good day all and stay safe.

Good morning all, its looking brighter here.
Lots of phone calls to make this morning, then at lunch time Hubby is taking me out for lunch to save me cooking, with the Aid of my Walking Stick and a Hairy Arm to hold me up for support I should be able to make it there.
Have a nice day all.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone a heavy drizzle here, not enough to water the garden but just enough to make you unwilling to go out, although our dogs would question that!

I will be picking the last of the beans today and then taking down the plants and canes, I’ve also got the compost heaps to turn, but my plans may be scuppered by the weather in which case I will retreat to the hobby room and maybe start a jigsaw.

Have a good day folks :blush:

1 Like

good morning, dry again, on checking my two wild life cameras this morning, we have a baby hedgehog at the feed station, its a bit late in the season for babies, they possibly won’t gain enough weight for hibernation time, but it looked fit and healthy. Last year a baby started to appear during the day, a sure sign things are not right, so the local hedgehog rescue took it to give it a chance.

2 Likes

Helpers coming later and hopefully the locksmith…

Would you like to elucidate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I am still very weak, so have helpers coming in. most days.

The locksmith is for the rear passage door which has a multilock system with the key stuck in the open position.

1 Like

Morning all.

A busy day for me today, which includes a tip run, shopping for provisions, wait for someone to call round at 5 to look at the damp problem, and collecting a pie, mash and liquor supper from a neighbour who cooks and sells the meals, yum yum YUM!

But first, dog walk, take bin into alley for collection, breakfast, load the car and some how fit a shower in between all this.

1 Like

Waiting for the removal people to come and pack up the house. Move day tomorrow so the house is chaos.

It’s raining as well …

But I don’t care… its new house day !!!

Happy Tuesday !

3 Likes

Not much of a lock then . I hope you are back to full strength very soon.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :slight_smile:
Have a lovely day all.

1 Like

@Bread The very best of luck with the house move Bread, an exciting but stressful time, hope it all goes as well as planned!

2 Likes

Morning one and all. Another damp start here in the Weald. Another month bites the dust. So it’s onwards and upwards into another one. Have a good day. :wink:

1 Like

Last day of winter, 23’ - sign of things to come I hope.

Didn’t go for my walk today had to wait for a new fridge to arrive, which it did.

Spring tomorrow

Have a good one!

1 Like

good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: its cold and grey today, we should be having late summer sunshine not a taste of Autumn.

I am ‘back to normal’ today and having my hair cut later . I am returning to my old hairdresser who cuts it well but makes me wait ages. I am hoping with C19 measures waiting will be limited. I have always just gone for a dry cut but was told I have to have it washed now so am a bit nervous of having to spend so long in there instead of the usual 10 minutes.

Then back to do some jobs in the garden , the runner beans are done and ready to come down in preparation for planting the garlic which should arrive soon and the last lot of French beans ready for picking and a tidy up.

Enjoy your day. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has that hospital nurse put you in handcuffs again swimmy?

1 Like

@Bread good luck with the move Bread :slightly_smiling_face: I love moving and have most things packed and labelled weeks ahead.

I hope you will have many happy years in your new home…

2 Likes

Good morning - It’s dull and drizzly today. The party week-end is over. Our daughter is staying on for a while before going home.

The gathering was held in the garden. The weather was dry but a bit of sunshine would have been good. It was nice to see most of the family all together. Hugs were allowed because we’d all been tested for Covid-19. We got a lot of testing kits (free from the Chemist). All of us did it.

1 Like

Good morning everybody.

Well I’ve totally blown my morning - I feel so lazy!!

I should have been at my aqua fit class at 9.00am & then join my walking group at 11.00.
I just woke up feeling so lifeless so decided to have a lazy day just pottering about…

I think I’ll go to Currys/PCWorld today in search of a tv/dvd player combi. I decided I’d like one to help me exercise. I’ve got a room with a few exercise machines/rower/cross trainer/trampoline/weights etc in. I grandly call it my gym. Cool

I could sit rowing for a full 30 mins & not get bored if I had something to watch.

I’ve not been using it much - it’s a shame really…

Have a good day all. :grinning:

1 Like

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: another overcast day with no sign of sunshine. I think it’s time to say goodbye to Summer :slightly_frowning_face:

I will be pottering around the house today and hopefully will get out in the garden later.

Enjoy your day folks…

1 Like