Good morning Tuesday 25th Jan

Morning awl! It’s cold here at 1degC. Strolled the dogs and we have just had a delivery of dishwater salt. Next is the ASDA grocery delivery. Such an exciting life I lead!

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

A lazy first hour me (usually spent with coffee and OFC), then to focus on the day.

Today I am going to bake a double layer vanilla cake with mandarin orange pieces whipped in, baked, then a frosting of whipped cream, vanilla instant pudding mix and crushed pineapples spread inbetween the layers and iced. Decorated with five mandarin slices on top.

Sounds yummy! I’ve promised to share with my three neighbors if it turns out good! Can’t be eating a large cake all by myself…

2 Likes

OMG I wish it wasn’t so darned expensive and time consuming to get to NY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good afternoon all.
Grey, dull, and cold all day here.

The chap is here to mend my broken front wall which was hit on Boxing Day. The Highways people put the new lampost up yesterday too, so things are moving at last.

Just got to nip out and collect a letter from the GP surgery, then back in the warm.

Good morning again. just wanted you to see my day.

Not going anywhere today it’s fire and book time.

1 Like

Can’t fault you for that Danny, stay warm mate… :+1:

1 Like

Good afternoon one and all, and a happy Burns Day/Night to all our resident haggis bashers :joy:

@Danny, Wish I could send you a piece of this great cake to make your afternoon better.

3 Likes

Me too. Looks yummy. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Nothing like a good book burning.

1 Like

I have enough copies to keep me warm.
32737510.SY475 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

So I’m not accused as a racist I also have copies
516G1tL6jcL
They burn equally well! I would throw in Donald Trump’s but I’m afraid of all the methane it generates. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes