Good Morning - Tuesday 21st Sept

Good morning everyone, sun is shining again, think this week is the last shout of summer. It’s one of our days for having our daughter’s old lab today, so Mr B will go up and collect her later. Nothing much planned, but will probably spend a lot of the day in my dining craft room.

Good luck @MrFraggle67. Sorry to hear about your friend @LionQueen :cry:

Have a good day folks :blush:

Good morning all.
A bit chilly here, but the sun is trying to come through.

Car has gone in for a service and MOT, so fingers crossed it’ll all be ok.
Best of luck with your appointment Mr. Fraggle. :+1:

Good morning all from a sunny :+1: Weald. Was expecting a visit from a couple of relatives I haven’t seen for a while but just heard the Route they are on is closed (M25 June: 10) so it’s wait and see. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

BTW I nearly forgot what day it is…

it’s World Alzheimer’s Day

Morning All, Turning from a nice sunny start to looking like rain. :roll_eyes: Been swimming, done the messages and walked the dog, after lunch as long as it’s dry I’ll work outside. Lots to get done still.

Good morning everyone :grinning: busy busy…
Out to the vets early for Chloe’s stitch removal , she behaved better than expected, then to the nursery for some plants.

A quick lunch of jacket potatoes and salad then into the garden planting Iris wallflowers and polyanthus.

Enjoy your day . . :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning/afternoon all :slightly_smiling_face: a beautiful sunny day.

We visited our daughter this morning for a chat before her treatment tomorrow. We still have to chat on her driveway and keep our distance due to her having no immune system. I long for the day when I’ll be able to give her a hug.

@MrFraggle67 I hope your morning went well.

@Meg good to hear Chloe’s stitches have been removed and she is ok.

Enjoy your day folks……

2 Likes