Good morning Tuesday 15th Feb

Well don’t forget to invite me along as an observer. Consider me on standby. :man_pilot:

1 Like

Thanks for all your good wishes. The bulky stuff has been moved and is en route, while I stay behind and continue to bring in box after box of goodness knows what. I hope I don’t do this again anytime soon, its thoroughly stressful :frowning_face: I did ask them if they dump things and they do so I’ll have to get that organised before Thursday.

1 Like

Susie is out of her surgery, and it seems the nerve crushing was worse than they saw on the MRI. I hope this now gives her relief, and wish her a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

That’s good to hear, Jazzi, I really hope she gets better soon! :+1:

Welcome news Jan, wish her well from us won’t you… :+1:

We have spoken on the phone just now. I expect to try again after she comes home, unless she phones me first. She is on PAYG mobile so I called her back.

Good morning all. A day I’ve been waiting for about four months. I ordered a new Subaru Crosstrek, and it arrived at the dealership yesterday!
I will take a gal pal to lunch, then go finalize paperwork and drive home happy that another chapter is closed. Ironically, it was exactly five years ago today I purchased my current Crosstrek.
Hope everyone has a stellar day planned, or unplanned.

Brand new ?, if so why not wait til March 1st which is what I’m doing for my car.

Why would I wait?

Bit of snobbery on my part, its on a 71 plate, March 1st will be 22 plate .

Ah ! get it now you are not in the uk.

1 Like

Ah, but I am in the states, Cari…our plates and inspection times are totally different than yours. Our newest plates changed from orange to white about three years ago, and (a bit of snobbery on my part) I am changing to white, despite the cost, as it will match my car so much better. These current plates should be renewable yearly for years and years.

1 Like

Good morning all. -1° and a high of 15°. Hoot break out the short sleeves. Because tomorrow it’s supposed to snow again.

1 Like

Ours change every six months, 1st March, 1st Sept, so this year its 22 for march, it’ll be 72 in sept.

1 Like

We’ve two named storms on the way, what naming them does heaven knows, some one with too much time on their hands one supposes.

1 Like

Have a look in Bobs Bits Harbal, more drone stuff…

Hey all, I’m very late today. Trying to catch up on more sleep again.

Hope susie is doing well.

Normally, the weather here is pretty mild, so I have nothing to report weather wise. But I guess the weather there is rubbing off here because it’s turning windy all of a sudden. Hopefully it won’t last long.

Hope you all had a great day.