Good morning Tues 7th

@Jazzi Hi Jazzi Chloe looks a bit sorry for herself, I only picked her up at 5 and she is still confused because of the meds . It took 2 and a half hours to do the 3 ops teeth/eye/toe removal This was my one chance to get it all done because her liver enzyme levels are not great so a GA is a risk .
Chloe was very hungry nothing to eat since last night and she won’t let me out of her sight but needs to sleep She has one shaved eyebrow and a purple glittery bandage so looks ready for a night of clubbing.

I am hoping she isn’t in too much pain and will be better after a good nights sleep.

1 Like

@Meg Glad the ops are over and Chloe is back home Meg. It must have been a worrying time for you and I hope you will both sleep well tonight.

1 Like

@Meg. Holly wasn’t happy when I got her home from her teeth cleaning. Very unsteady, and unsure. I just made sure she went to bed early, kept up her pain relief for the 3 days, and after 24 hrs she was back to her normal self. But I do appreciate Chloe has had a lot more done, and will take longer to recover. Lots of love and hugs from Mummy, I think!

1 Like

@Mags thanks Mags, its been a long day I am off to my bed on the floor…

@Jazzi Hi Jazzi I am not to start the pain killers till morning . I have made a bed downstairs so I can keep an eye on madam who is moaning a lot but she is a bit of a drama queen anyway .
Thank you for the hugs :slightly_smiling_face: