Good Morning - Thurssday 7th October

Good morning all. :smiley::smiley:
And Good day to our friends on the other side of the world. :smiley::smiley:

Warm sunny day again, 29’ - I think I am going to have to move my walk to the morning to beat the heat. At the moment I have a shower and a couple of beers when I get home which is getting to be a bit of a habit.

The council have set up a mobile office/hut opposite, I think they are going to built a footpath down the side of my house so that will be less grass to cut.

Some of the restrictions end on Monday as the state achieved 70% vaccination coverage but as i don’t go to the gym or church I am not sure what it will mean for me.

Enjoy your day

Thanks very much from Oz or do you mean England?

Good morning…back to the rain again here in Scotland. Oh I do love the variety of weather :roll_eyes: Having my first coffee then pressing the start button for today. Have a lovely one, everybody! :smiley:

Don’t think it is raining here in Edinburgh I will find out in a hour when I go out to fill the feeders and check for cat friends. :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Good morning all.

Another miserable day for me that’s life I suppose.
Nothing planned for me today.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

No great plans, just doing some laundry.

Cloudy down 'ere in the deep South. I’ve got 30 minutes of exercise this morning, some routine domestic stuff, then golf - the sun is coming out for that - a bit of Tesco (next to the golf course), then out this evening.

Good morning everybody.

I’m having a quiet day today - just pottering around doing a bit of this & a bit of that.

Daughter Karen is coming to see me this afternoon with Coby her baby grandson. We will take him on the park that’s just behind my house. He loves going on the swings.

I’m cooking a nice roast beef dinner for tonight, but more for Tony than me. I still haven’t got my appetite back from the opioid pain patch withdrawal symptoms…

Have a good day all. :blush:

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: I went out early to get petrol. no queues and tank full.
Then to B&Q for wood and wire to make a frame for the raspberries .

I am trying to catch up after 2 weeks off feeling like death. Lots to do in the house and garden and cooking for the freezer.
My grandson aged 11 one of the older twins has C19 and no symptoms, he has to quarantine for 10 days the other 4 children are still allowed to go to school the older 2 testing daily.So 1 down 4 to go with grandchildren. I am cooking food for the freezer which I can leave by the gates it the parents get it which I guess they will.

My niece (45) has got over her C19 and is now covered in a covid related rash.
It wold be so good to have normality again …

Right, change of plan, thanks to the window cleaner delaying me, then having to take the dog out, then wolfing down a take away bacon bap, with a coffee from home. Time has run away from me, so not going to library/town now. Will nip to Tesco’s instead, as should be quicker. Still trying to see if my favourite cereal is in stock.

Glad you are feeling much better seems it may be needed lots of people I hear are testing [positive but no symptoms. I have the viral whatever it is going the rounds throat cough aches etc etc. Have been getting negative tests Go say viral thing is terrible.

1 Like

@Kazz Thanks Kazz :slightly_smiling_face: I am sorry to hear you have the viral thing that is going the rounds I have heard it nasty. Get well soon x