Good Morning Thursday, 7th March 2024

Wakey, wakey all you sleepy heads!

Back to having my morning walk, it was very humid overnight so I was glad to get out into the fresh air.

Made a visit to the dentist after a shower and breakfast, :frowning_face:

Have started to pack my car for tomorrow’s trip to Canberra for dog sitting duties. Turned on the fridge in the back so I can take some left over food and milk.

BTW the car service yesterday cost a fortune, it was a major service, all the oil had to be changed in the engine gearbox and diff, belts, filters replaced. I am in financial PTSD.

Anyway it looks like being a lovely, sunny day with temperatures in the high 20s.

Do you have anything interesting planned for today?

good morning and a dry one, could be a plan B day

Morning everyone - dull today but hoping for sunshine later

Cat left no little gifts this morning, although she refused to go out so have to go back in later. Her regular servants are due back tomorrow evening so my services will no longer be required!

New Humax box fitted yesterday so all well there (although the cost was surprising!). I sympathise with you Bruce. I may have to take up reverse stripping to pay the bill (that is where people pay me to keep my clothes on!)

Off to meet some friends for coffee later this morning, followed by some shopping and a little light housework (yes, I know I lead such an exciting and glamorous life!)

Take care - hope everyone has a lovely day

1 Like

I tried uploading a 4k video this morning but the site has not been updated. Technology moves on and hopefully this can be remedated on here soon

the youtube video

YouTube =fIgcT5MHvLI

It is because you have made a pig’s breakfast of the URL.

Here it is…

See?

I posted that on youtube as a 4k video directly not via any editing suite which would have converted it to 1080p format as is how I normally do it. The editing suite I normally use is use is “imgur” . recently they have added a new upload level which is a pain in the you know what to use. I won’t be trying a direct download next time by convert first.

sorry Bruce due to the sever restrictions I am on here it is impossible to function as normal, even correcting spelling errors after posting is banned

Time heals all.