Good morning Thursday 2nd February 2023

Morning all!

Time is flying by! I finally got some groceries today. It took less than an hour from the time I ordered it to the time it got to my door. Outstanding!

Hearing some explosions at the moment. I’m guessing they’re fireworks that the neighbors couldn’t use during the storm on New Year’s eve.

Watching Hoopla and Netflix is still the plan for today. Also talking to my favorite person on the phone.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning Butterscotch and those to come yet.

The sun is coming through and I can see blue sky, but its really cold.

Not going out today, or if I do it will just a 10 mins walk.

How are you doing today Swimmers? hope you are well and taking it easy.

Have a good day all.

Good morning!

Cold & wet here

I have a meeting this morning for the U3A Local History Group, then this afternoon I’ll return some library books … and that’s it really

Morning all.

Not sure of plans for today. Depends how cold it is later, I suppose. If that wind has dropped I’d like to spend a little time on the allotment.

My brain hurts, I have been working on a formula to size measuring cylinders that I want to print on my 3d printer. Basic formula is fine but if you want to make it work with sides having a fixed ratio you start running into cube roots and other nasties, just getting the brackets in the right place is a real bugger too.

I took my Yamaha amp into be repaired was very sad to hear that because of its age parts might be a problem.

Bought a couple of AA battery holders for a little project.

Cancelled my subscription to Stan streaming service because I am just not using it now that life is returning to the new normal. I will retain Netflix for the time being.

Did my bit for my seniors club keeping the membership file up to date.

Quite a productive day, just watched the 7pm news - the UK got a mention