Good morning Thursday 12th January 2023

Morning all!

Tough day yesterday. I had a stomach issue for a bit then a phone call with bad news. It’s still raining, and some of this is feeling relentless.

Hoping for a better day today.

Have a happy day everyone.

Morning.

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time right now, butter.

1 Like

Thanks. Nice of you to say.

1 Like

Good morning!

I didn’t sleep very well last night, dozing & waking on & off, last time I looked at the clock it was about 03-15, until I woke up again about 08-45

So I’m not feeling very lively at the moment; just pottering about and catching up on a bit of tidying
Weather is cold & dull and I don’t need to go out anywhere
Might get back under the duvet with a book –
Oh what a thrilling life I lead!

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: rain, rain and more rain, the gutters are running like streams.

I have been up most of the night with Mr M. He had a back tooth extracted yesterday and stitches in the gum after as there was a lot of bleeding after due to him being on blood thinners. During the night it started bleeding again and I was up making swabs to ease the flow. The same thing happened just before Christmas when he had to have another tooth removed.

I’m feeling tired out but unable to sleep.

Expecting a Sainsbury’s grocery delivery later today, thank goodness they have all that I ordered. :clap:

Enjoy your day folks…

I got up late this morning no point in getting up early as it is continuously raining and miserable outside. Even now just after midday it is getting so dark may have to switch the lights on. At least Chrismas is over and Sue and I have the house to ourselves again now family have gone home.

Hi

Late on parade today.

A new ward, I was moved yesterday.

It’s an assessment ward.to encourage patients to move back into the community
… in particular those with complex needs

It is to prevent bed blocking.

The weird thing is that they are not in a rush at all about anything. I am in a side, not allowed out, however existing patients come for a chat at the door.

I am waiting for the pain management team and an OT before getting a discharge plan.

The patients tell me pain team wait is 4 or 5 days and then a wait for the OT team of at least a week