Good Morning Thursday 11th May 2023

Morning all!

Feeling better yesterday. Had a nice talk with a couple people.

Want to order some stuff online but that will have to wait for a bit.

Hoping for some peace and quiet today.

Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Good morning Butterscotch and those to come in yet.

Looks like the sun is just coming out.

Off out this morning just to do a bit of food shopping.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Good morning!

Dull & damp but not actually raining

I have a lot of cleaning & tidying planned for today and the next few days - Oh what fun!

1 Like

Hi

A brighter day weather wise.

I am also feeling better and am being taken out for a haircut and a little shopping.

Have a good day all.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: fine at the moment but I have no doubt yet more rain is on the way .

The huge hail stones we had on Tuesday flattened my lettuce and perpetual spinach seedlings and as yet they have not recovered, very annoying .

I am going to take Pip for her early walk then make some wholemeal bread rolls to go with my leek soup for lunch .

Have a good day .

1 Like

Good Morning everyone, we’ve got some sun at last, husband is out at work so I’m treating myself to a day at the seaside. I’ll watch the tide roll in, treat myself to a bag of chips and potter round the shops

I think I’m getting the hang of this retirement thing!

Enjoy your online shopping Buttercup and Swimfeeders, I’m so pleased your feeling better xxx

Have fun everyone xx

2 Likes

Good morning all :wave:

1 Like

Morning all.

Maree, that sounds wonderful. Enjoy.

I have to wait around for my Amazon delivery, from Hermes. It is my garden truck/trolley. So expect I will have to find something to do indoors till it has arrived. Lots to do at the allotment, my seedlings are waiting to be put in, but first I need to prep some ground. Can’t do that while I’m stuck at home. I will use this device for transporting the trays to the plot. Saw one at the caravan site at the weekend and thought, yep, that’ll do. I had enough on my gift vouchers to pay for it in full.

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Excellent ! I was 68 when I retired. That was ten years ago and we have enjoyed it, We moved further up the country to be closer to family and we have lovely neighbours. I hope you are enjoying it to !

1 Like