Good Morning Thursday, 11th April 2024

Good morning fellow friendly forumers, It’s a cool but sunny day here.

An abbreviated walk for me this morning as it is my seniors’ meeting this morning. Not exciting but has to be done. The rest of the morning will be taken up with writing the minutes and dealing with correspondence.

Bin day too, all the wood cuttings from my dramatic pruning of the hedge in my front garden will finally go.

Apart from that absolutely nothing planned for today. Hope your day is more exciting. Please put up more photos they make the thread so much more interesting.

I am afraid I have nothing interesting to show today, this is a pic of my camper in the caravan park at Lockhart recently, not a bad park, a powered site was $25 which is very reasonable these days. The town centre was only a short walk.

4 Likes

Howdy all,

I don’t believe I shared this picture yet from last weekend. It’s what remained of my camp mate after leaving me out on the lake. He wasn’t able to beat the gator.

I’m joking. He placed his hat there to offer perspective of the gator tracks.

My workplace folks shared some vacation spots in the states.

Glacier park.

Nothing much else going on. I find myself tiring easier at night. Have a good evening/day all!

4 Likes

very impressive set up there Bruce! a worktable to boot!

1 Like

Morning all - another overcast grey day but with a promise of some sun later (we hope)

Impressive set up there Bruce, still won’t convince me to give up a good hotel with room service :grinning:

As the beast didn’t go out at all yesterday I was expecting to have to clean up - however, despite having a litter tray, she likes to play a game called “hide the poop” - such fun :angry:

Only plans for today are some ironing and, hopefully, a parcel delivery.

Take care - have a great day everyone

2 Likes

Good Morning from foxy’s World… :sun_behind_small_cloud:
Just a quick visit for now as I’m off for another trig finding mission because the weather is set fine and warm…Pictures will follow later… :039:

1 Like

Wet and cold here in East Sussex a really inspiring day to run around the back garden naked, I don’t think. :rofl: Even thinking of turning on the central heating to keep warm.

1 Like

Cloudy here in east sussex , but no rain yet
My heating hasnt been off yet !

1 Like

I was severely tempted to put the heating on first thing this morning, touch and go but I decided that I’d sit under my electric fleece and indulge in several cups of strong coffee and a couple of croissants… we’re a hardy breed in West Sussex :wink:

1 Like

quote=“Chilliboot, post:8, topic:103410”]
I’d sit under my electric fleece
[/quote]

Ha ha, for some reason I read that as “electric fence” and thought ;hardy indeed :wink:

I am not sure that West Sussex cuts the mustard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I subscribe to a YouTube channel from your neighbouring county called “Kent Survival” which focuses on all the skills needed to survive if you find yourself more than 10 minutes from the nearest Sainsbury.:smile:

It’s wonderful stuff!

2 Likes

Ed Stafford even does it with no clothes on…
:astonished:

1 Like

I subscribe to his YT too , Camping as come along way from when i did it , no stove in the tent back then.

1 Like