Good morning Thursday 11/08/2022

IMG_0296

Good morning all, another hot day here.
The photo was outside my House yesterday.
Not going out today, got a carpet fitter coming to fit new carpet on landing and stairs.
Have a nice day all.

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone.

It is already too hot to think out there - and I am due at the Gym midday - don’t know how I will survive that!

Will be in the Craft Room later - working on another necklace for a friend who is about to go on a cruise!

Stay safe - keep cool!

Good Morning!

It’s another hot sunny day already
I’ll give the car a quick check soon - tyre pressure, oil, water etc, then a shower, and get ready for my dental appointment this afternoon, for a filling

Hi

Good Morning All.

All ready very warm here.

Out for a coffee later, my PTSD lady is leaving today, which is a shame, she is very good.

Have a good day all.

That’s not him is it?

Morning all.

After hanging out my clothes when WM finishes, I want to get to a garage and do my tyres. Might check my phone app for the cheapest petrol about, and top up.

Morning all.
It’s hot here already, hardly cooled down last night even. I’ve more than had enough of this.

Dogs been out, had my brekkie, and now I have the plumber here, trying to fix a leak in the bathroom for me.
I’ve covered one of my shrubs as it is so badly scorched now, I don’t know if it will live or die.

Keep cool, folks. :blossom:

Good morning all, it is a scorcher here in the SW and it is already 29°C.

Plans for the day is to try to keep Mr M cool, this weather plays havoc with his AF.

Take care everyone. x

Just dropped my dog off…he’s having a spa day :blush:
He’s worth it !

Morning all!

Busy day yesterday. Been trying to get a new phone set up and connected today with no luck so far.

Talking to my favorite person on the phone later today and trying to get some sleep are on the agenda.

Have a gentle day everyone.

MUPS how is Gertie today?