Good Morning Sunday, 4th October 2026

Good morning everyone on a lovely sunny Sunday, temperature is perfect, in the mid 20s, its warm, no wind, all is well with the world.

Actually I really don’t have much planned for today, annoyingly it is the first day of daylight savings, I did most of my clocks last night only the car and microwave remain on AEST. Naturally my watch was the hardest to do, I had to get the manual out to change the hands but even that is done now.

Spent a bit of time in the garage continuing my tidying, I gathered together all those useful off cuts of wood and stored them in a box so they are ready for action when I need them. It was a struggle but I even managed to throw away a couple of very small pieces, proud of myself.

About 11am decided to get the laundry done so even that is now on the line, should be dry by mid arvo.

Grand Final footie today (NRL) so I probably won’t turn on the TV until the 7pm news when I will find out what happened. Apparently one team, the Knights, were wooden spooners last year so I guess they have done well

Enjoy the weekend or the long weekend if you have one.

Take care…

1 Like

Everyone had the day off (the friday before the day of the match) for our grand final (AFL) :grinning:

Not to mention a day off in November for a horse race.

1 Like