Good Morning Sunday 4th June 2023

Morning all!

Spent yesterday waiting for neighbor music and battling with customer service about a mess they made of my app accounts. Not a fun day. Didn’t get enough sleep.

Today doesn’t look much better. I’m concentrating on getting more sleep.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A nice sunny day forecast, with just a gentle breeze.

I shall sit out in the conservatory with a bottle of wine and relax and enjoy life.

Salmon kebabs for lunch, with bell peppers.

I will not even let my very annoying neighbour affect my day.

Have a good day all.

1 Like

Good morning!
A nice bright sunny morning here

Unfortunately I don’t feel too lively; nothing serious, just a bit shivery & sneezy, which is very annoying
Oh well, I’ll see how I feel later, and perhaps have a stroll round the park

Morning all.

Not sure what time I will have today for jobs, as plan on popping round to see my sis this morning. She goes off this afternoon to her D, before they drive south for a caravan break. I am on cat feeding duty Tuesday and Thursday. Just want to go over the plan.

I shall pop into Aldi on the way home.

Holly isn’t coming home till about 4 so see what time I have. Might go to allotment, fill water butt from the hose, and try to attach hose to butt tap. Stupidly, we are not allowed to use hose from water tap to go over our plants, but can fill our butt(s) then use cans.

Morning all, nice and sunny here, but here in Corton its always cold and windy being right on the North sea, so still need a jacket or jumper on.

Not going out today.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all

Weather perfect .
Nothing planned for today …there’s always housework ! Errrrr No
A walk in the park yes :sunglasses:

Enjoy your day xxx

1 Like