Good morning Sunday 3rd July

Good morning everyone, a bright but cooler start here and looks like being a dry day again.:sunglasses:.

Just about to head off to the forest and then, after coffee, I’m told that we have to go shopping for new shoes and a lightweight fleece. Why I don’t know, the fleece I’ve got is only eight or nine years old with only a couple of rips, and my trainers only need soles and heels and some new hobnails and they’d be as good as new… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wishing you all a pleasant day :blush:

2 Likes

It hasn’t stopped raining for two days, 177mm in the 24 hours to 9am this morning. The radio has been broadcasting evacuation orders for parts of Sydney and the South Coast all day.

La Nina is supposed to be over!

I spent most of the day on my computer or tidying up - the latter shows how desperate I have become. Actually I just realised it is gone 4pm and I haven’t had lunch. Oooops!

Rang middle son this morning because it is his birthday, otherwise the day has been pretty ordinary!

Have a good one…

1 Like

Good morning, all!

It has been a minute since I said hello. Things are coming to a head at school; culminating in numerous year group day trips, a whole school sports day, bake sales, diversity day, parents’ evenings, school production and a plethora of activities after school. So all hands on deck for the next few weeks.

Since the first posting, I have been doing better in terms of training/exercise and have managed to ‘tighten up’ at the tune of 14 pounds lost (1 stone). I don’t tend to jump on the scale regularly but did on Friday morning.

Feeling good, clothes fit better and not feeling as sluggish. Walking an average of 8-10k steps every day, with the occasional time out for weight training.

I take it one day at a time, train when I can, and don’t let the fact that I haven’t trained derail me as I am getting in those steps each day.

Well, back to work - end of year reports need finishing!

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Good morning all, sunshine here.
Had to get out of bed early this morning as i’m in agony with my hip, so relaxing today.
Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

It was an annoying few days last week. After 9 months of my phone company hounding me to get a new phone and cutting me off because I didn’t, I finally relented and talked to their customer service about sending me a free phone they offered me. They told me it was all set up. The next day I got an email that my phone order was canceled. I called them up to inquire, and the customer service rep who took my order changed my PIN code on my account without my authorization. I now have no phone and am locked out of my account, so I can’t even cancel my account. Grrrr. Will have to straighten this out later.

While this is happening, it’s getting close to the 4th of July here, and my neighbors are starting to party. I’m hoping it won’t be too horrible.

On the upside, the weather here turned a lot cooler in the last couple days. So nice!

Have a sparkly day everyone.

2 Likes

Hi wishing you all a lovely Sunday.
Weather here glorious.
About to walk the dog ,then make a picnic….off on a visit to a stately pile.

Bye for now :wave:

2 Likes

Morning all.

Just finishing breakfast then will walk the dog.

A roast dinner to cook lunchtime (minted lamb swirls), and might switch big PC on, do some writing. Started a short story yesterday, using conventional method of pen and paper. :laughing:

Started a new library book too.

1 Like