Good Morning Sunday 29th October 2023

Morning all!

It’s been really quiet for a Halloween weekend. I don’t know the reason. Maybe because it’s unseasonably cooler? Whatever the reason, I’ve been having a great time basking in the peace.

I opened some snacks, sweet potato chips (crisps) and snapea crisps. I munched while I watched some Star Trek Enterprise.

Then I copied some files to a flash drive from 3 seminars I’ve done over the last 3 years. The seminars are online, but when I was doing a session the other day, I was reminded that I need the internet for that when my modem crashed. I was able to get my modem reset quickly, but it reminded me to copy the online files to a flash drive in the event of the internet going down, which it does occasionally.

I wish it was quiet every weekend.

Today is another day waiting to see what my neighbors do. Perhaps they moved the Halloween party to a Sunday instead.

Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Good morning!
Dull but dry

There is a Nature Festival at a local historic house and it’s park this afternoon, and I’m going with a couple of friends

I’d have thought that the end of October was a bit late for an outdoor event, but so far, so good.

1 Like

Morning all.

Quiet here too but wondered if everyone was waiting for the proper date, like end of the month? Mind, it rained all evening and night. I need to get Holly out soon.

Morning all, beautiful sunny morning here.
Nothing planned for the day.
Had some Fireworks going off last night.
Have a nice day all.

Hi
Good Morning All.

A beautiful sunny morning here.

Still a shortage of helpers , but Paula and young Millie are here later, so cashpoint and shopping. It will be good to get out, Millie is great fun.

Have a good day all.

Good morning all
Sunny today,
Have a good day

By gum! Didn’t it rain last night…
:umbrella:
I half expected leaving the bike in the shed…Again!
But with an extra hour in bed, the rain had gone and the roads were starting to dry. It was still a bit dark though for 7:00am.
I put a fair bit of effort into the ride, but was a bit disappointed to see an average to poor time at the end…
:frowning_face:
Anyway, had a decent day out with friends yesterday and enjoyed Venison Pie at the garden centre. The portions are just a tad on the large side, so Mrs Fox had to finish it off for me…
Another day, and another garden centre today with the daughter and her hubby. It’s a carvery so i’ll go easy on the portion…I don’t want to be turning into Billy Bunter!
Billy Bunter

Do you actually buy anything for the garden or just go to them for the meals ? :grinning:

We buy garden related stuff mainly in the spring and summer Mr Smith. Perhaps some Christmas stuff in December, but I go mainly for the food…
:yum:

1 Like

We did similar at our local garden centre,now sadly closed.They would dump all their dead plants in a skip in the car park.We’d go home with the car full.Some of them survived(my BH is good at that sort of thing) and some of them were not actually dead,just deciduous. :grinning:

1 Like