Good Morning Sunday 26th March 2023

Morning all!

What a difference a day makes! Got up feeling so much better.

Got a task done that I’ve been delaying due to the weather. Beautiful sunny day.

Hoping for some time to celebrate getting the task done today.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all.

Glad you are feeling better today Butterscotch.

Its raining and miserable here, not going out anywhere today.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Morning all.

Good for you, butterscotch.

Yup, raining, so no leisurely walks with the dog today. Glad I managed to do lots of washing over the past couple of days, some hanging out in the garden. Clothes, and two sets of bed linen.

Not doing a roast today. Got sausages, so will do them with mash, fried onions, beans and gravy. Had hoped my neighbour would do some pie, mash and liquor, but no word from him. I caught him in the cafe on Tuesday asking when he’d make a batch and he said maybe the weekend. He lives almost opposite and his wife runs the cafe.

1 Like

Good morning!

Nice & clear & dry & sunny here

I’ve finished a model plane!
I could start another one, but as the weather is so nice I think I’ll go for a bit of a walk instead

1 Like

Good morning .:wave:
Slipped into summertime…and it’s raining .
Me and dog are about to clamber into our waterproofs …ready for anything the summer weather has to offer.
it’s a no cooking day , we (me and fur baby) are being treated to a pub lunch.

Enjoy your day xxx

If you want to share, I’d love to see.

I remember vividly the model airplane I put together when I was very little. I was trying to copy my brother. I painted it green then washed it with paint thinner. That washed out green on gray lives in my mind. :woozy_face:

Hi

Good Morning All.

Drying up now after a very wet start.

Paula is here with little Millie to do my shopping and cleaning, so a nice day ahead.

It is always nice when they come.

Yes, I’ve finished the model plane, it was an old Frog kit of a 1/72 P47 Thunderbolt, but two points -

I like to think that I was a fairly capable photographer when it was 35mm film, but I never made the move to digital, and I really must make more of an effort as posting pictures on forums is one of the things I’d like to do

Secondly, I made a mistake with that P47 model, right at the end
I painted over the decals/transfers with clear varnish to seal them and give the model an even finish
Unfortunately those on one side of the fuselage hadn’t stuck down properly, so as I brushed, they moved slightly out of position, and I didn’t notice until this morning - I said a rude word!

The model had taken me a while to finish and I ended up doing the varnish late at night, to have it completed quickly, so as usual, it’s a case of more haste, less speed
Annoying, but I’ll put it down to experience

1 Like