Good Morning Sunday, 24th March 2024

Good morning to all you Sunday sleepyheads.

I had a lovely walk this morning, the sun was shining, burning off the clouds as I watched.

This placid creek floods the adjacent local High School every few years

Called in to the supermarket on the way home for some onions, grapes and other sundry items.

Anyway I hope you all have a peaceful, relaxing Sunday.

2 Likes

Hi

Lovely photos Bruce, a great place to live.

Awake, unable to sleep, next door are having a huge party.

Have a good day all,

1 Like

and a good morning from me, time is moving on there is light at 5,30am

1 Like

Morning all - bright sunshine again this morning, hope it stays that way

Lovely photos Bruce - I do miss the Australian weather!

Nothing planned for today - still have a raging sore throat and cough so avoiding other people (not difficult when you live alone! :smile:)

Take care - have a lovely day everyone

1 Like

Good Morning from Foxy’s world… :sunny:
Good photos Bruce… :+1:
It’s was sunny here early on as I left for my walk, but the cold wind left me cold around the Trossachs, so no shorts this morning. The wind did dry up the lane though and I was able to get round in running shoes, even did some jogging.
The meat is cooking slowly in the oven and tantalising my taste buds, Mrs Fox will wack on some mash, veg and gravy, and if I’m a good boy…Will put Yorkshire pudding on as well…And if I’m a bad boy out comes the red wine…
:yum:

2 Likes

That cloud looks like concord!

2 Likes

One of my big complaints about NSW is the absurd daylight savings, it is still in force until next Sunday, and currently it doesn’t get light until 7am. Starts too early and goes on for far too long - October to April is ridiculous. Personally I would be happy NSW joined Qld, NT and WA and abandoned the stupid idea completely.

You’re right, I hadn’t noticed until you pointed it out.