Good Morning Sunday 20th August 2023

Morning all!

Lots of yelling and crazy laughing at my neighbor’s house but no blasting music so yay, I guess. Still spent the day waiting to see if they would.

I did get some sleep though. That was nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still having fun with my new pens and binge watching a few shows. The weather cooled down some at night yesterday. Hope it continues.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all, sun is shining.

Nothing planned for the day.

Will watch the Lionesses on TV.

Butter, glad you got some sleep.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Next door were in their garden and probs the hot tubs. Kids were shrieking till 9pm. I sleep at the front so am away from it.

Good morning all ,
I can hardly wait for the Kick off , nice and bright outside looks like a nice day a head .
A walk this afternoon , Tomorrow ive a window person coming to fit a new handle , i must stop swinging on it .
Have a good day everyone .

Nice and sunny here just thinking of ironing my shirt. as need to go pay my repects to a guy that has passed away. mainly his sons as i know all of them personally will take up a few hours of my day. Funerals are very fast here in ireland as he only passed away early hours friday and is being buried this morning.

That is fast @Feey, it use to be a week here but not unusual fot it to be 4 weeks .
and I dont think they do Sunday Funerals either, Ive not known of any .