Good Morning Sunday 18th June 2023- Happy Father's Day!

Morning all,

We’ve been for our morning walk around the mill pond before it gets too hot,
I think we’ve another storm coming.

I’m sitting down with a glass of red listening to Classic FM , it’s what Sundays are for :+1:

I’m going to have a bash at identifying a certain fungus, different topic for those of you with a keen eye…it defo isn’t one of these :mushroom: :wink:

Enjoy your day people!

5 Likes

Thank you foxy, is that my birthday treat, you, in shorts🤭

2 Likes

I like the bike Foxy , is it vintage? It’s the way the pump is located under the frame on lugs…I really miss my old Univega :cry:

2 Likes

Thanks Eliza

1 Like

Anything for you on your birthday Primus…
:hugs:

1 Like

Now that’s a proper gent if ever I saw one…
:+1:

Thanks Chilli…We’ve done some miles together since I bought her for £11 back in 1980 when I saw her outside a second hand shop, and was in need of some love and attention (the bike not me, although a bit of love is always welcome)
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I recognised the frame as a Raleigh racing frame and added a few modifications…She’s had more coats of paint than the Forth Bridge…

2 Likes

Ah!
I had the feeling it might have been a Raleigh!
Thanks Foxy … I’m forever window shopping on eBay for vintage bikes. I’ve got too much going on at the moment but hopefully when the time is right I’ll actually get round to buying one, it’s a bit like using vintage fishing tackle…sort of :wink:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Primas, hope you have had a lovely day.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Primus! :birthday:

…… and Happy Father’s Day to all Dads!

1 Like

the mrs bought me a jumper from m&s, it was marked down as it had a slight fault with it, the only thing I can find is that one sleeve is slightly longer than the other two

3 Likes

Thanks susie👍

1 Like

Thank you mags👍

1 Like

Happy birthday Primus.

1 Like

Thanks jazzi👍

1 Like

Hi

The Thunderstorms have arrived.

All the lights in the house have come on,Sky TV is down and the garden is flooded with water coming off the road.

The Great British Summer has arrived.

1 Like

That made me chuckle Primus…
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I love the way your jacket and trainers match the colour of your bike

2 Likes

Happy Birthday for yesterday Primus :sunny:

1 Like

Happy Birthday for yesterday Primus

:+1: thanks summer

1 Like

Thanks :+1: I love blue Murphybear…Most of my wardrobe contains blue things…
:biking_man:

2 Likes