Good Morning Sunday 18th June 2023- Happy Father's Day!

Morning all!

Another day spent dealing with neighbor music yesterday. So exhausting.

While I hope not, I expect more of the same today.

Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Morning Butter oh I do hope you have a quiet day today . I so remember living with a neighbours dreadful music and I feel for you .

Another warm dry day here in Dorset . I’m loving it

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and grandfathers here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. :slightly_smiling_face: I added it to the title of this thread in case no one starts another for it.

2 Likes

Morning all, its grey and miserable here, was raining during the night.

Not going out today.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Good morning all, what a night ,Thunder storm heavy rain , dog doing her usuall panic ,me trying to calm her .And more forecast today.
Enjoy your day .

1 Like

What State do you live in? Perhaps that State might have noisy neighbour(s) listed as a nuisance and therefore a prohibition notice could be served.

1 Like

Yay, double bubble for me, it’s my birthday as well…:grinning::smiley:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Primus1 have a wonderful Fathers Birthday . :tumbler_glass: :beer: :beers: :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

It’s more complicated than that. Thanks for the thought though.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Primus… :mini:

Very muggy and warm this morning at 6:00am after a heavy rain shower it was still gloomy and dark and spotting with rain as I led out for 15 mile cycle at 7 ish’…
The weather bloke was right when he said it would brighten up, I’d only gone a mile when it stopped raining and the sun came out.
I felt good, and with nobody out on the remote country roads I decided to stretch my legs and give it some…
:biking_man:
I was rewarded with a seasons best time…Mrs Fox was chuffed for me too and took this photo…

Lazy day now with the highlights of the Canadian F1 to look forward to, and the massive bar of chocolate that my daughter presented me with for fathers day…She also bought me the Tour-de-France magazine for this years tour…A look at the riders and route of this years race due to start in less than a fortnight…

4 Likes

Morning all,

We’ve been for our morning walk around the mill pond before it gets too hot,
I think we’ve another storm coming.

I’m sitting down with a glass of red listening to Classic FM , it’s what Sundays are for :+1:

I’m going to have a bash at identifying a certain fungus, different topic for those of you with a keen eye…it defo isn’t one of these :mushroom: :wink:

Enjoy your day people!

5 Likes

Thank you foxy, is that my birthday treat, you, in shorts🤭

2 Likes

I like the bike Foxy , is it vintage? It’s the way the pump is located under the frame on lugs…I really miss my old Univega :cry:

2 Likes

Thanks Eliza

1 Like

Anything for you on your birthday Primus…
:hugs:

1 Like

Now that’s a proper gent if ever I saw one…
:+1:

Thanks Chilli…We’ve done some miles together since I bought her for £11 back in 1980 when I saw her outside a second hand shop, and was in need of some love and attention (the bike not me, although a bit of love is always welcome)
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I recognised the frame as a Raleigh racing frame and added a few modifications…She’s had more coats of paint than the Forth Bridge…

2 Likes

Ah!
I had the feeling it might have been a Raleigh!
Thanks Foxy … I’m forever window shopping on eBay for vintage bikes. I’ve got too much going on at the moment but hopefully when the time is right I’ll actually get round to buying one, it’s a bit like using vintage fishing tackle…sort of :wink:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Primas, hope you have had a lovely day.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Primus! :birthday:

…… and Happy Father’s Day to all Dads!

1 Like