Good Morning Sunday, 17th March 2024

Good morning friendly fellow forumers, it has been a wet miserable morning here, 23mm rain fell overnight and it’s a cool 22° again. The rain was needed.

Didn’t go for my walk this morning because it was raining - an Australian failing I am afraid, people just don’t go out in the rain unless they have to.

Spent some of the morning setting up an old WD Live TV Media player to use in my camper now that I no longer need them with my Android smart TVs.

Might feel the urge to design something in Openscad later, we shall see.

What are you folks up to on this day of rest?

1 Like

Good morning Bruce and all you other forum people!
I’ve just checked the BBC weather…oh joy! Heavy rain for West Sussex, I was planning to go out with my son to a café or pub but all things considered it’ll probably be a day for doing things indoors :cloud_with_rain: Roast gammon joint tonight liberally studded with cloves :drooling_face:

I quite enjoy seeing what you make with your Openscad Bruce although I’m completely bewildered by all the technical side of it I’m afraid.

Oh dear… the rain has just started! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Have a good day forum people :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

9C and wet this morning but the wee dog likes this weather.

1 Like

Morning all - heavy rain first thing but seems to have cleared up for now (I hope!) I know that was English Bruce, but I didn’t understand a word! :person_shrugging:

Sister in law arrived yesterday to help me with the birthday cake - still quite a bit left over so I will have to make the supreme sacrifice and eat it myself (it would be rude not to!)

Enjoying my 3rd cup of coffee before I start on a little light housework (well, it is Sunday which is a day of rest!)

Take care - hope everyone has a lovely day

1 Like

raining here as well in East Sussex. Still going out for my bithday today pub meal any way.Yesterday was bright and sunny so managed to dig out a large thorny bush that has been annoying us both since we moved in,

1 Like

Good Morning From Foxy’s World… :foot:
Rain looks as though it’s in for the day, don’t beat yourself up Bruce, I didn’t go out for my walk today either. Partly due to the rain, and partly due to a very painful night with an attack of gout in me big toe joint…It’s swelled up like a big red balloon…
The beef is cooking nicely in the oven, so I’ll stagger around the house to find something to do until Mrs Fox dishes up…I get to mash the spuds, sort of my speciality…
:sunglasses:
Happy birthday realspeed…Hope you didn’t get ‘pricked’ digging out that bush… :nerd_face:

1 Like